Once all the Payment and Deduction Files and the Default Payments & Deductions have been setup then the payroll is ready for the periodic processing.
The payroll is processed through the "Periodic Input" menu for each pay period.
To access this utility go to Employees > Feature Payroll > Periodic Input >
- The pay period will be shown at the top of the screen for the period that you are now processing for.
- Choose the first Employee from the drop down menu that you wish to process payroll for.
- The default narratives/headings assigned to each payment and deduction type are shown on screen.
- For the selected Employee the set rates are also shown on screen.
- Simply enter the appropriate multiplier of the set rates for this pay period for this Employee.
- Once satisfied with the each total pay and total deduction amounts then click Update to save the entry.
- Click Next to move to the next Employee and repeat to complete the entry fields as appropriate.