With Thesaurus Cloud, you can safely and securely back up your payroll data to the cloud.
Thesaurus Cloud maintains a chronological history of your backups. You can restore or download any of the backups to your PC at any time.
You can restore a backup onto your existing PC (e.g. to roll back your employer data file to a previous version), or you can simply download a backup onto a new computer (e.g. to get up and running right where you left off).
1) Within your Thesaurus Payroll Manager software, open the company you require.
2) Select 'Cloud > Control Panel' on the menu bar:
3) Select the employer from the list of connected employers displayed in the top box.
4) Select the backup version you wish to restore in the bottom box and click 'Restore'.
5) As soon as the restore is complete, click 'OK'.
6) Open the employer file in the usual manner.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.