Should you receive this error number when retrieving RPNs, it usually signifies that an Agent Certificate has been entered as an Employer Certificate in error.
To check this:
1) Open the company which is returning the error 1011
2) Next, go to ‘File > Add/Renew Digital Certificate > Employer Cert’
3) say Yes if prompted that an 'agent cert appears to be on file already':
4) If a certificate has been added in this utility, you will see a 'Remove Certificate’ button:
5) Select this and click 'Yes' at the prompt to remove
6) Close the company
7) If you haven't done so already, now add your Agent Digital Certificate in the correct manner by going to 'File >Add/Renew Digital Certificate > Agent Cert (default)’:
Guidance on adding an Agent Certificate can be found here
After completing the above steps, open the company which was returning the error 1011 and attempt the retrieval of the RPNs again.
If successful and you are receiving error 1011 on other companies you have set up within the software, simply repeat step 2 to 6 accordingly.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.