Thesaurus Software Ltd. has a temporary opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. As we enter into a busy period for our Company, we are looking for someone to provide administrative assistance.
This is initially a three month role, but may be extended to a permanent position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and organised individual, who is happy to hit the ground running and work on their own initiative.
We can accommodate requests for full-time working or flexible working for this role, making it an ideal role to balance work and home life.
Duties will include
- Answering telephone sales enquiries, processing telephone orders over the phone in a professional manner.
- Act as a point of contact for customers wishing to purchase from Thesaurus Software. Addressing and resolving all sales enquiries efficiently.
- Processing postal orders on a daily basis.
- Process all online and credit transfer orders received in an efficient and effective manner.
- Process stationery orders as required
- Assisting customers with the set-up of their online accounts, providing guidance and problem solving where necessary.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise from time-to-time.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- IT knowledge, particularly Word & Excel
- Demonstrable experience working in an administrative role, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as an excellent phone manner
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a friendly manner yet professional attitude
- Flexible and capable of interchanging from one task to another