Answer the Call!
Thesaurus Software Ltd. is looking for an Administration Professional to join our Billing Team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer orientated professional to join our Billing team, at an exciting time for Thesaurus Software.
As Ireland’s No. 1 payroll software provider, our Billing Team guide and advise our customers, predominantly SMEs, across Ireland and the UK with their monthly cloud-based products billing. The billing team processes approximately 6,500 accounts per month.
It has never been a more interesting time to work in payroll. Join a team where you can make a real difference in supporting small and local businesses.
- Answer calls and emails from existing cloud-based customers regarding their billing account - retry payments, bill/payment errors, assist in inputting card details/credit, cancelling accounts, answering questions about billing/pricing
- Provide guidance and information to new customers enquiring about the products and billing
- Trouble shooting account queries in a professional and timely manner
- General cloud-based product support - adding users, changing billing contact, problems with logging in etc.
- Manage account suspensions and billing day payments/errors
- General software licence purchases, renewals, questions, downloads of software
- Generating weekly reports on billing stats
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments about their customers billing accounts/questions
- Creating proforma invoices for our cloud-based customers.
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- A positive, can do attitude
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, particularly phone and listening skills
- Customer orientated, eager to go the extra mile to assist customers
- Excellent phone manner with ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- An eager to learn mindset
- Strong IT proficiency
- 1- year customer service experience
Working for Thesaurus Software
- Training: full training is provided on our products and billing software; continuous support is available including educational assistance
- Culture: Focus on teamwork with strong core business values in a vibrant, ever-changing environment
- Future: Prepare for your future with pension contributions
- Free car parking on site
- This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive starting salary and benefits.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a possibility that the candidate’s role will be based on working remotely. We have recently opened our new office building located in Duleek, Co. Meath. There is a hybrid working option.
Additional Home working Requirements
- A quiet workspace
- High-speed internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
Interviews will be conducted virtually.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com