Content Marketing Specialist
Following record growth, Thesaurus Software Ltd have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager and closely manage a wide range of content-driven, marketing activities throughout the UK and Ireland including SEO management, email marketing, social media, online advertising, PR and traditional media.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 3 years’ experience working in a related content marketing role and must have experience managing content-driven marketing campaigns.
Job Duties Include:
- Managing written and creative content for our organic and paid digital campaigns.
- Designing strategies, email campaigns and content with a strong lead generation focus.
- Understanding the Company product suite and payroll industry to write articles, blogs and website content.
- Working closely with external agencies to manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Attending and assisting in the organisation of company-wide marketing events.
- Development and creation of briefs for internal and external creative campaigns.
- The role will primarily involve the development of our content strategy and will include managing campaigns for external agencies. You will need to use your creativity and resourcefulness to research what is needed for a particular piece of content to increase brand awareness and create leads for the sales team.
Desirable skills will include:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing.
- 3 years experience in a marketing executive role is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write high quality and creative content.
- Ability to think strategically, to anticipate and identify industry trends.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to work independently and target driven to meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
Why Thesaurus Software Ltd?
Thesaurus Software Ltd is a well-established software company based in Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Our Payroll, HR and Accounts software is used in over 250,000 businesses across Ireland and the UK. You will be part of a very dynamic sales-driven team and although we are a small company, we have a big presence with even greater ambitions.
Thesaurus Software is currently based in Ashbourne, however we will be relocating to Duleek, Co. Meath in summer 2020.
Requests for flexible working will be considered.