Join a growing company at an exciting time.
Thesaurus Software is looking for a HR Consultant to join our Bright Contracts team.
We are looking for an employment professional, ideally with experience of both Irish and UK employment legislation. This role would suit an individual who has had experience in a client facing role.
This is a part time, flexible, permanent position with a competitive starting salary and benefits.
Having won a Covid-19 Hero award in 2020 along with Payroll Software of the Year in 2019 and 2018, it is an exciting time to join our team as we continue to grow despite challenging times. Working for Thesaurus Software means working with an industry leader championing cutting edge technology.
The HR Consultant will take on responsibility for the upkeep and support of our Bright Contracts product. Working closely with the Chief HR Officer, they will be tasked with ensuring our Bright Contracts product remains a go to employment solution for SMEs across Ireland and the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually maintained
- Writing content and incorporating legislative changes into Bright Contracts
- Reviewing and developing employee policies for the employee handbook
- Managing the Bright Contracts websites, ensuring they have up-to-date content
- Developing HR support documentation, including templates and guides for customers
- Provide email and phone support to our Bright Contracts customers on using the software as well as guiding them on employment issues
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives including, content/blog writing, creating and presenting webinars
- Testing software to ensure releases are bug free before release
- Assist other team members in resolving customer queries
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the Bright Contracts software
Who we are looking for?
Key traits will include:
- Strong, up-to-date Irish employment knowledge required
- UK employment experience is preferable and would be a distinct advantage
- HR or employment qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Proven HR advisory experience, ideally gained in a HR client facing role
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships
- Strong IT proficiency
- Ability work on own initiative
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- We are committed to providing all staff with the tools to develop and to continually improve their skills and knowledge.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a possibility that the candidate’s role will initially be based on working remotely. We will be opening brand new offices in early 2021 located in Duleek, Co. Meath.
Additional Homeworking Requirements
- A quiet workspace
- High-speed internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
Interviews will be conducted virtually.
To apply for our HR Consultant position please send your CV to email@example.com