Payroll Support Agent
Answer the Call! Help support employers!
Thesaurus Software Ltd. is looking for experienced payroll professionals to join our Payroll Support Team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for customer orientated, payroll professionals to join our Payroll Support Team at an exciting time for Thesaurus Software. If you are looking for a payroll opportunity where you can really make a difference, we have the role for you.
As Ireland’s No. 1 payroll software provider, our Payroll Support Team guide and advise our customers, predominantly SMEs, across Ireland and the UK in processing their payroll. With over 320,000 customers across Ireland & the UK. Our friendly, established team are at the core of our business and have helped us reach customer satisfaction levels of almost 99%.
It has never been a more interesting time to work in payroll. Join a team where you can make a real difference in supporting small and local businesses.
- Acting as the first point of contact in supporting customers over the phone and via email.
- Providing help and answers to customers’ payroll issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- Guiding customers through our software, enabling them to use the software effectively.
- Testing our software to ensure bug free software is released.
- Keeping abreast of trends and changes in payroll and employment legislative areas.
- To support, guide and assist other team members in resolving customer queries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very fast paced team as our business continues to grow. The role will suit a dynamic, payroll professional who enjoys working as part of a team, who has a strong customer focus and buckets of motivation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Up-to-date payroll experience
- UK payroll experience is preferable and would be a distinct advantage
- Payroll or accounts qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills, particularly phone and listening skills
- Payroll or accounts qualification would be desirable
- Customer orientated, eager to go the extra mile to assist customers
- Excellent phone manner with ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment
- Strong IT proficiency
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
Working for Thesaurus Software
- Training: full training is provided on payroll legislation and on our software, continuous support is available including educational assistance
- Culture: Focus on teamwork with strong core business values in a vibrant, ever-changing environment
- Future: Prepare for your future with pension contributions
- Free car parking on site
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive starting salary and benefits.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a possibility that the candidate’s role will be a mix of home and office working. We have just opened our brand new state of the art offices located in Duleek, Co. Meath.
Additional Homeworking Requirements
- A quiet workspace
- High-speed internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
Interviews will be conducted virtually.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org