Payroll Support Agent
Answer the Call! Help support employers!
Thesaurus Software Ltd. is looking for experienced payroll professionals to join our Payroll Support Team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for customer orientated, payroll professionals to join our Payroll Support Team at an exciting time for Thesaurus Software. If you are looking for a payroll opportunity where you can really make a difference, we have the role for you.
As Ireland’s No. 1 payroll software provider, our Payroll Support Team guide and advise our customers, predominantly SMEs, across Ireland and the UK in processing their payroll. Our friendly, established team are at the core of our business and have helped us reach customer satisfaction levels of almost 99%.
It has never been a more interesting time to work in payroll. Join a team where you can make a real difference in supporting small and local businesses.
- Acting as the first point of contact in supporting customers over the phone and via email.
- Providing help and answers to customers’ payroll issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- Guiding customers through our software, enabling them to use the software effectively.
- Testing our software to ensure bug free software is released.
- Keeping abreast of trends and changes in payroll and employment legislative areas.
- To support, guide and assist other team members in resolving customer queries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very fast paced team as our business continues to grow. The role will suit a dynamic, payroll professional who enjoys working as part of a team, who has a strong customer focus and buckets of motivation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Up-to-date payroll experience
- UK payroll experience is preferable and would be a distinct advantage
- Payroll or accounts qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills, particularly phone and listening skills
- Payroll or accounts qualification would be desirable
- Customer orientated, eager to go the extra mile to assist customers
- Excellent phone manner with ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment
- Strong IT proficiency
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
Working for Thesaurus Software
- Training: full training is provided on payroll legislation and on our software, continuous support is available including educational assistance
- Culture: Focus on teamwork with strong core business values in a vibrant, ever-changing environment
- Future: Prepare for your future with pension contributions
- Free car parking on site
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive starting salary and benefits (requests for a four-day week will be considered).
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a possibility that the candidate’s role will initially be based on working remotely. We will be opening brand new offices in Autumn 2020 located in Duleek, Co. Meath.
Additional Homeworking Requirements
- A quiet workspace
- High-speed internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
Interviews will be conducted virtually.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org