Free webinar - Wage Subsidy Scheme with Revenue
We have teamed up with Revenue to bring you a free webinar where we discuss everything you need to know about TWSS reconciliation and the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS).
Wage Subsidy Scheme with Revenue
10.30am | 19th November
The Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS) gives employers impacted by COVID-19 a subsidy payable per employee to help keep them in employment. This scheme has replaced the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS) from 1 September 2020 and will run until 31 March 2021.
Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme | Guest: Revenue
What you’ll learn:
- What is TWSS Reconciliation
- The Key Points of the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Employer & Employee Eligibility Criteria
- Operating Payroll & Processing of Subsidy Claims
- Operating EWSS with BrightPay & Thesaurus Payroll Manager
- Q&A Panel Discussion
Hear from Payroll Experts
- Paul Byrne, Managing Director at Thesaurus Software?
- Audrey Mooney, Customer Support Manager at Thesaurus Software?
- Laura Murphy, HR Manager & Employment Law Expert at Thesaurus Software?
From the Revenue Commissioners:
- Karen Byrne,?Assistant Principal (Personal Division)
- Siobhán?Gilbourne,?Higher Executive Officer (Personal Division)
- Gearóid Murphy,?Principal Officer (Personal Division)
- Anne Dullea, Principal Officer (Medium Enterprises Division) & business owner of the EWSS?
- Laura Glancy, Assistant Principal (Personal Taxes, Policy and Legislation Division)
Even if you can’t make it, register now and we’ll send you a recording.
Thesaurus COVID-19 Resource Hub
Blog: Customer update October 2020
On-demand COVID-19 Webinars