Thesaurus Connect facilitates the setting up of two types of users - Administrators and Standard users. Users are the individuals who have some level of access to the data for one or more of the employers connected to your Thesaurus Connect account.
Depending on your business, you may need multiple users. If you are an accountant, bookkeeper or payroll bureau who manages payroll for multiple clients, you may wish to add your colleagues as co-administrators, and add a contact (e.g. the business owner) from each of your customers as a standard user to give them access to their own payroll data.
If you are an employer, you may wish to add a colleague as a co-administrator, and add your accountant or financial advisor as a standard user to allow them to easily access your payroll data.
To assign a new user in Thesaurus Connect:
1) First select the Users tab on the Thesaurus Connect Dashboard.
2) Click the green 'Add' button at the top right of the screen
3) Select whether you would like to invite a 'new administrator' or a new 'standard user'.
4) Enter all relevant details for the user. Select the company (or companies) you wish a standard user to have access to and whether the user will be granted access to approve employee self service requests.
5) Click 'Submit'. You will be notified on screen that an invitation has been sent to the new user.
An email invitation will now be sent to the new user, asking them to confirm acceptance of the invitation and to register their details. As soon as this information is submitted, the new user will now be able to log in to Thesaurus Connect and the original administrator will receive an email to confirm that the new user has accepted the invitation.
Only an 'Administrator' has the right to delete a user on Thesaurus Connect.
1) Click the User tab on the Thesaurus Connect Dashboard and select the relevant user on the User dashboard.
2) Click 'Delete this user', followed by 'OK' to confirm the deletion.
Please note: a user cannot delete their own account, nor can an administrator revoke their own access.
Only an 'Administrator' has the right to edit a user on Thesaurus Connect.
1) Click the User tab on the Thesaurus Connect Dashboard and select the relevant user on the User dashboard
2) Make the amendment required and click 'Save'.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.