Should you receive this error number when retrieving RPNs, it usually signifies that an Agent Certificate has been entered as an Employer Certificate in error.
To check this:
1) Open the company which is returning the error 1011
2) Next, go to ‘File > Add/Renew Digital Certificate > Employer Cert’
3) say Yes if prompted that an 'agent cert appears to be on file already':
4) If a certificate has been added in this utility, you will see a 'Remove Certificate’ button:
5) Select this and click 'Yes' at the prompt to remove
6) Close the company
7) If you haven't done so already, now add your Agent Digital Certificate in the correct manner by going to 'File >Add/Renew Digital Certificate > Agent Cert (default)’:
Guidance on adding an Agent Certificate can be found here
Please note, if you are using the Standard version of the software, by default the option to add an Agent Cert will be hidden from view.
Therefore, to be able to add an Agent Cert into the standard version, go to Help > About and press function key F10 on your keyboard.
This will enable the Agent Cert utility in the software. Click OK.
On closing the About screen, you will now have the option to add your Agent Cert within the File menu:
After completing the above steps, open the company which was returning the error 1011 and attempt the retrieval of the RPNs again.
If successful and you are receiving error 1011 on other companies you have set up within the software, simply repeat step 2 to 6 accordingly.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or email@example.com.