1. First, take a backup of your payroll data from your existing Thesaurus software on to a USB key or to a directory/ file server that is shared with the new PC. This can be done by going to File > Backup Data Files:
2. Next, download and install Payroll Manager on to the new PC. The current year's software can be downloaded from http://www.thesaurus.ie/DownloadPayrollManager.aspx and by choosing the appropriate version of the software you require:
3. Once downloaded, open the software on your new PC and you will be prompted with the following window. Click ‘Close’ to close this window.
4. Next go to File > Restore Data files:
5. Browse to the location of where your backup is located. Your company name will appear in the right hand box:
6. Highlight the company name and click “Restore”. Click ‘OK’ when successfully restored.
7. Finally, enter your password at the prompt. You are now ready to continue your payroll on the new PC.
If you need to transfer previous years' versions of Thesaurus Payroll Manager, these are available to download from the website. Please click https://www.thesaurus.ie/payroll-manager/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to access these links for the version you require.
Need help? Support is available at 01 8352074 or email@example.com.